This amazing and comprehensive guide to everything that is known about CMT is an essential tool for any medical practitioner, nurse, patient and family who is dealing with the disease. It also gives an in-depth study of medical and clinical research, together with the latest information on available drugs and ongoing studies into possible cures for CMT.
Also available as an e-book, this book is a must for those with little or no knowledge of CMT. Infact, it provides a wealth of resources and information on anything associated with the disorder, such as the FDA take on available and effective drugs, links and resources to websites and associations offering assistance to patients and family members.
This edition includes a list with updated links to some of the best medical websites offering the latest information and news on anything remotely related to CMT. Speaking of which, don’t forget to check our own list of links on Charcot-Marie-Tooth in the CMT Journal website.
Nothing is more concise as the 21st Century Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder (CMT) Sourcebook so, if you are directly or indirectly involved with the disease, you just cannot afford to miss out.
Here is the summary of the contents. If you have read it already, let us know if you liked it.
And don’t forget to suggest in the comments any other title that could be useful for us. Sharing is caring.
- Chapter 1: National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) Information
- Chapter 2: National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) Information
- Chapter 3: FDA Information
- Chapter 4: National Institutes of Health Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tools (RePORT) – CMT Studies
- Chapter 5: Clinical Trials *
- Section B: Guide to Leading Medical Website: Internet Resources for Medical and Health Information
Buy in US
Buy in UK/Europe